Monday 4 May 2009

Live your Dreams

Evening everyone.....

This is my last post tonight, despite having the long weekend I seem to be really tired today so I might have an early one.

I was trying to case a card I saw on someone else blog but it came out totally different and I absolutely love it!! The colours came together really well and this stamp is just beautiful. I used my markers as I orginally was trying to stamp the two stems seperately but it didn't work the way I wanted it to, but in the end it turned out fab!!



I wanted to put a sentiment on it but nothing seemed to fit so did not want to add one for the sake of it and then spoil the card.........I'm so glad I left it as I really do love this card as it is!


Thanks for looking, feel free to leave a comment...


Stay safe


Smiles xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie,
    Like that card, I have been toying about getting this set for a while, but I too many flower sets! TFS!

    ReplyDelete