Saturday 16 May 2009

More challenges!

Well, Steve has decided to treat himself to 2 nights fishing this weekend so me and Spud have the house and the sofa to ourselves!! It also means I can craft all weekend guilt free!!!!! So this first card is a challenge I saw on someone elses blog but a challenge set by ILWS....I cant seem to log on there at the moment but I took up the challenge anyway........and combined it with a sketch challenge (cant remember where I found the sketch though....sorry)






This next one is also a sketch challenge that I found ages ago....I print off the picture and file them in a clear plastic folder so that in times of loss of inspiration I can flick through until an idea pops into my head!

The sun keeps trying ever so hard to burst through the big black heavy clouds and I am running in and out of the house with loads of washing trying to get it dry......in between crafting sessions that is!!! Well, best get back to it.......might do another post later, thanks for stopping by and I would love to get some comments.


Stay safe


Smiles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment